Reasons I Have So Much Love For This City...
- Chicken parm late at night, when I'm not feeling like being a vegetarian (Okay, it was average...but it made me feel so much better)
- Never-ending nights, usually spent downtown...
- ...and taxi rides back to the UWS via the West Side Highway, with the city lights blazing by
- The Upper West Side. Because it is my escape from the city, when I need to hear birds chirping instead of taxis honking
- Energy. Energy radiating through the subways, in cafes, on the sidewalks
- Acceptability. If you're here, there is a niche (or more than one niches) for you even if you wear rainbow toe socks, have purple hair, eat cookie dough for breakfast (not that I'm doing that right now...)