A Lady's Best friend (and a Member of the Family)
Our Top Recommendations for Doodle-Worthy Walks:
1. Cooper's Beach in Southampton: okay, it's not quite Cooper's, but it's the next beach over (west)- Cooper's Beach doesn't actually allow dogs.
2. Southampton Village: the store owners are incredibly friendly and usually invite dogs into the stores with dog bowls and doggy treats waiting.
3. Walks along the Peconic Bay: for a beach experience slightly different than the ocean.
4. East Hampton Village: arguably a bit more commercial than Southampton, though the store owners here are also dog-friendly
5. Hill Street: Tree-lined and picturesque, this iconic Southampton street is great for dog watching and people watching.